Saturday, December 12, 2009

Flu Fatigue and How to Overcome It

Flu fatigue, along with fever and body aches, is the primary symptom indicating the flu. It means it can be very hard to operate normally as all you want to do is to lie in bed.

Your family might think you’re making it up, and give you no sympathy. But flu fatigue is very real and very debilitating.

I remember waking up one morning, with utter prostration. It took me all my strength to get myself together to get out of bed. There were some things I had to attend to, before returning to bed, but I had to sit down and recover every few minutes.

The trouble with fatigue is that no-one else can see it. It you had a large wound, or a broken bone, people could see that and would make allowances for you. But fatigue, like pain, is unseen.

But very real.

There are several homeopathic remedies which will melt away the fatigue as if you had never had it. But you might need some help in working out which one.

If you are already seeing a homeopath, then they are likely to help you out over the phone, as the last thing you’ll want to do (or should do) is drive to their clinic.

If you are not already consulting a homeopath, one may help you over the phone, but most like to see you, at least for one consultation before prescribing for you.

Although I loosely put my malady down to flu fatigue, I didn’t have any other flu symptoms. Actually the malady label doesn’t make one jot of difference with homeopathy. Your unique and individual symptoms are much more important.

Feeling so drained, even though homeopathy is my profession, it still took me a few hours to work out what I needed. That gives you some idea of just how fatigued flu can make you.

Once I had taken a dose, I fell asleep. This is always an excellent sign in any energetic treatment, as it means your body has relaxed - it’s no longer trying to fight the problem. Something else has come in to the rescue.

When I woke up, I took another dose.

I started to move around and do simple tasks. A couple of hours later, I took another dose, all the while my energy returning. By the evening I was back to normal, with no other symptoms.

That was pretty impressive to experience.

You can have the same result if you use homeopathic remedies for your flu fatigue, or any other problem. You can consult with a professional homeopath and/or use some common home prescribing remedies. Either way your health will benefit in leaps and bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment